JTC Jersey Wanderers (JWFC) is recognised as one of the Island’s best run clubs providing football opportunities to @ 250 players through 30 teams operating within the Minis, Juniors, Ladies, Men and Frame Football sections. Our Club is led by a great management team who report to the JWFC Board of Directors.
We are now looking to strengthen our team by appointing an Executive who will lead, co-ordinate business planning activities and be a central point for regular decision making.
This is a voluntary post with an average estimated commitment of three hours per week with additional time required at the beginning of each season. The role has a large degree of flexibility and some tasks could be shared with other volunteers and/or through deputies/assistants. That would be for you to decide and implement.
- Lead the admin team, working closely with the Treasurer, Secretary, Head of Football and Club Welfare Officer.
- Coordinate development and implementation of the Club Charter Standard Development/Business Plan.
- Attend JTC JWFC Board meetings.
- Represent the Club externally to the Jersey FA, The FA and other external bodies.
- Ensure compliance with JFA regulations and instigate best practices.
Additionally, from June 2021, there will be an opportunity to appoint a new Club Secretary.
This voluntary position is the main conduit for incoming and outgoing communications to the Jersey FA and overseeing internal administration functions, affiliations and compliance.
It is anticipated that the role will require an average estimated commitment of three hours per week with additional time required at the beginning of each season.
Again, as per the Executive position, the Secretarial role also offers a great degree of flexibility.
- Be a key part of the admin team, working closely with the Executive, Treasurer, Head of Football and Club Welfare Officer.
- Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing communications with external bodies such as the Jersey FA and check that any required actions are completed.
- Maintain database records of club officials, team managers, players and members.
- Monitor and respond to actions listed through the FA Whole Game System.
Wanderers is built upon foundations of 125 years of close teamwork, mutual support and great football and these roles and that ethos are key to our success and development for the future. We’d love to hear from all of you who a passion for the beautiful game, good organisational skills and a desire to be part of our community.
BENEFITS OF GETTING INVOLVED
- Making the Club successful
- That warm glow of knowing you’ve put something back into the game
- Seeing a worthwhile job well done
-Being part of something bigger
- Skills improvement
- Having fun
WANT TO KNOW MORE? WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
For more information on these roles, please contact Bob Lawrence on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07797711007